Sunday, January 30, 2011

A whole free weekend!


For the first time in a long time, I had the whole weekend free to do what I wanted. I set up the space to put the desktop computer that Brenda gave me, now I can see without squinching and straining on the small laptop.



I am sorting and purging my scrap stuff, it was just getting so overwhelming to work in a one inch spot. I am sorting through all my embellishment drawers and purging what I will not use. What a job, but it's fun to see things I forgot I had. I do have 4 drawers with collage/victorian stuff.



I finished my tags for Martica's Tag and Lace swap.





Hope to get some more done on swaps today.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags!! Love those roses. Mmm thats what I need to do, purge some of my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags, Miss Vicki!! Have fun re-organizing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd be willing to accept some of the purge. i take it to the local nursing home. them lovelies just love to piece a few things together and hang it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a productive weekend:) Great tags!

    ReplyDelete