Saturday, February 12, 2011

Charms and Butterflies

This weekend is dedicated to making the Mardi Gras and St. Pat's and birthday charms for swaps I am in. Then I have to make 18 butterflies, on display cards with a stickpin, lace, or charm. I will have a busy weekend.Need to make shrinky dinks to go on some of them, that will be an experiment, I have not done in ages, except a couple with a heat gun, will use the oven this time.

I feel in a daze because I am getting NO SLEEP with Willow (my chihuahua) barking all night long at every snowflake, breeze, anything at all, she shoots out of the covers like a torpedo, barking wildly and shrilly, at NOTHING! All night this goes on, just started this a few weeks ago, and it is not fun. Giving wawa's a bad name...

Also experimented on making the McDonald's delicious maple brown sugar oatmeal at home, and it's pretty darn good! I use the packets of maple brown sugar instant (have the cooked type to also try) and add in diced apples, golden and regular raisins, dried cranberries, and voila! Yummy.

So that has been my boring week, nothing new or exciting. Think we should start playing the lottery, couldn't hurt, because living this poor is really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment